With many Americans avoiding spring break travel because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Cheez-It wants to deliver a spring break experience directly to someone’s door for a new promotion.
Earlier this week, Cheez-It launched its “Cheez-It Grooves Spring Break-In-A-Box” sweepstakes, which promises to deliver “all the benefits a spring break vacation provides” to the winner.
Click here to read the story at foxnews.com.
- How has the pandemic impacted tourism?
- Why is tourism important to destination cities like those who typically see an influx of visitors during spring break?
- What is promotion?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- What type of promotion is a sweepstakes?
- Describe the Cheez-It ‘Spring Break-In-A-Box’ promotion.
- What do you think Cheez-It hopes to accomplish with this promotion?
- Why do you think Cheez-It is encouraging consumers to enter the sweepstakes via Twitter?