Heinz, which is known for the slow-pouring nature of its ketchup, now has a website to match – the new load time is 57 minutes.
With barbecue season in the not-to-distant future, Heinz is inviting people to visit Heinz.com for a chance to win.
Click here to read the story at wreg.com.
- Why would Heinz intentionally ask consumers to wait nearly an hour for their website to load?
- What is publicity?
- How might a stunt like this one from Heinz help the brand to generate publicity?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- How might this story represent an example of seasonal marketing?
- What is promotion?
- What type of promotion best describes “enter to win” contests like this one from Heinz?
- What do you think Heinz hopes to accomplish with this stunt?