When Bakst and Weinstein first launched WCPG, their goal was to set up a business focused on impact by serving as an agency to brands looking for counsel and execution for purpose baked into partnerships. But the notion that an agency would regularly be retained by a brand to advise and execute impact partnerships was a novel concept in 2010.
Click here to read the story at entrepreneur.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What factors might influence whether a startup is successful?
- What is a mission statement?
- What are short term goals?
- What are long term goals?
- Why might both short and long term goals be important components to a marketing plan?
- What do you think WCPG’s mission statement might look like?
- What might the company’s short and long term goals look like?
- What is a purpose-led business?
- How does that concept fit the business model for WCPG?
- Why do you think WCPG has been successful? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.