When you’re in the mood to slurp up the salty, soupy staple that is Cup Noodles, you’ll no longer need to heat up water.
Click here to read the story at today.com.
- What is packaging?
- Why is packaging important in business?
- What are the two primary purposes of packaging?
- What is sustainability?
- What are ethics?
- From an ethics perspective, do businesses have a responsibility to focus on sustainability? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Cup Noodles is changing its packaging from foam to paper?
- How might the decision from Cup Noodles to change its packaging represent an example of both purposes of packaging?
- Based on what Nissin’s Earth Food Challenge 2030, based on what you learned from this story.
- Why do you think Nissin feels it is important to prioritize sustainability? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.