Cheetos is debuting a “Hands-Free House” in Austin, Texas, during South By Southwest (SXSW) this month, per a press release shared with Marketing Dive. The immersive experience showcases hands free-devices that are compatible with people whose fingers are coated in orange “Cheetle” dust left from eating the Frito-Lay snack.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is “cheetle” and where do you think the word came from?
- How might that word assist Cheetos from a branding perspective?
- What is SXSW?
- What is event marketing?
- What is experiential marketing?
- What is a pop-up?
- Based on information from this story, describe what Cheetos is doing at SXSW from a marketing perspective.
- Why would Cheetos introduce a pop-up at SXSW?
- How does the “Hands-Free House” at SXSW represent the concept of experiential marketing?
- Why do you think experiential marketing is such a hot trend in the sports and entertainment industry right now?