Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products is unveiling a new collection of merchandise to celebrate the release of Warner Bros. Pictures’ big-screen holiday film, “Wonka,” arriving in theaters and in IMAX internationally Dec. 6 and in North America Dec. 15.
Click here to read the story at licenseglobal.com.
- What is licensing?
- Why is licensing important to Warner Bros. Discovery?
- How do they make money from licensing?
- Is Warner Bros. Discovery a licensee or a licensor?
- What is a promotional tie-in as it relates to the film industry?
- Why would a business or brand be interested in a promotional tie-in with the “Wonka” holiday film?
- What is one example of a brand who has partnered with Warner Bros. for a Wonka-themed tie-in?
- How will that brand benefit from the partnership?
- How will the studio benefit from the partnership?
- Why are the holidays such a popular time for a studio to release films?
- Why is Warner Bros. releasing a ‘Wonka’ merchandise collection?
- What type of merchandise are they offering? What is an example?
- In your opinion, will ‘Wonka’ perform well at the box office? Why or why not?