It’s true, nothing in life is free.
The ease of requesting an early check-in or a late checkout is now a relic of the past for an increasing number of hotels, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Click here to read the story at entrepreneur.com.
- What is the marketing mix?
- What is price?
- Why is price an important component of the marketing mix for any hospitality business or brand?
- What is revenue?
- How does price impact overall revenue?
- Why is revenue important to a hotel business or brand?
- Why would a hotel charge for conveniences like early check-in?
- Do you think early check-in or other conveniences might be an additional cost to a hotel business or brand? Why or why not?
- What is customer service?
- Why is customer experience?
- Why are both concepts especially important in the hospitality industry?
- Do you think hotels should be charging for conveniences like early check-in? Why or why not?
- What are industry trends?
- Why do businesses monitor and analyze business trends?
- Do you think the trend of charging guests for conveniences will become commonplace in the hospitality industry in the near future? Why or why not?