T.J. Finley is taking his fashion sense to Amazon.
The Auburn quarterback, who is vying for the starting job as the Tigers begin fall camp this week, announced Tuesday afternoon that he has agreed to an NIL partnership with Amazon.
Click here to read the story at al.com.
- Who is T.J. Finley?
- What is NIL?
- In your opinion, should there be more regulation of NIL deals in college sports? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, should college athletes be paid a salary by the college or university they represent? Why or why not?
- Why would Amazon want to sign T.J. Finley to an NIL deal?
- Why do you think T.J. is the first college football player to sign a deal with Amazon?
- How might Amazon benefit from the partnership?
- How might T.J. benefit from the deal?
- Do you think Amazon is taking any risk by investing in a college athlete NIL deal? Why or why not?
- Do you think Amazon will sign more college athletes to NIL deals in the future? Why or why not?
- Do you think this might open the door to more endorsement deals with professional athletes for Amazon? Why or why not?