Elf Cosmetics and Chipotle just announced a joint makeup line launching March 10.
The brands will sell four limited edition makeup products, along with an “eyes chips face” bowl at Chipotle. The collection includes a $16 Chipotle eye shadow palette with 12 colors “inspired by classic Chipotle ingredients, including white rice, brown rice, pinto beans, black beans, sofritas, fajitas, mild salsa, green salsa, hot salsa, corn salsa, guac, and lettuce.”
Click here to read the story at businessinsider.com.
- What is partnership?
- Why do brands engage in partnership?
- How might Chipotle benefit from this partnership? How might Elf Cosmetics benefit?
- Why is it important for both parties to benefit from a partnership?
- What is promotion?
- What type of promotion is a “limited edition” product?
- Why do you think this collaboration features limited edition offers?
- What is publicity?
- How might both brands benefit from the publicity generated through this partnership?