Take that, online travel agencies. The world’s largest hotelier not only drove more direct bookings but also saw strong growth in its loyalty program.
Click here to read the story at skift.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is brand loyalty?
- What are five examples of hotel brands?
- Why is brand loyalty important to Marriott?
- How do hotel brands like Marriott benefit from loyalty programs?
- What do you think hotel brands must do to develop loyalty programs that will attract and keep customers?
- What is a direct booking?
- Why do you think Marriott would prefer customers make hotel reservations via direct booking rather than an alternative option?
- What is co-branding?
- What is a co-branded credit card and why would Marriott offer co-branded credit cards?
- According to this story, what is “bleisure” and how might that represent an example of a potential target consumer?
- Why might Marriott be interested in targeting bleisure consumers?