Ocean Spray is giving back after a TikTok video featuring one of their products exploded online.
The video, posted by Nathan Apodaca — perhaps better known to some as 420doggface208 — was as simple as it comes: He rides a long board down the road, drinking Ocean Spray, while lip-syncing to Fleetwood Mac’s “Dreams.”
Click here to read the story from cnn.com.
- What does it mean for a video to go viral?
- How does a brand benefit from a video that goes viral?
- Do you think the brand exposure is just as valuable if they paid for it?
- Why do you think Ocean Spray gave Mr. Apodaca a truck?
- How did the band Fleetwood Mac benefit from the viral video?