This ranking is determined by measuring growth in purchasing consideration over the course of 2022. The “Growth” score represents the net shift between the share of consumers who said they were considering purchasing from the brand in January 2022 and the share who said the same in October.
Morning Consult Brand Intelligence tracks consumer perceptions on thousands of brands on a daily basis, forming the basis of this report.
Click here to read the story at morningconsult.co.
- What is a brand?
- What does it mean for a brand to be growing?
- Why is important to a business for their brand to grow?
- What can a business do to build its brand?
- According to this story, which are the fastest growing brands in the world?
- What is market segmentation?
- Why might brand growth differ based on market segment?
- Who is Gen Z?
- Which brands are the fastest growing among Gen Z consumers?
- Who are baby boomers?
- How do you think T-Mobile approaches its branding strategy?
- Who is Gen X?
- What is the fastest growing brand among Gen X consumers? How might that impact its overall marketing strategy?