In a bid to stand out in a crowded streaming landscape, one of the pioneers has refreshed its design and the way it invites viewers and advertisers to engage with it.
Hulu, long a joint venture among multiple media companies but controlled by Disney since 2019, said it was ushering in “One Hulu,” a new “cross functional design system.”
Click here to read the story at deadline.com.
- What is competition?
- Who might represent Hulu’s competition?
- What is the difference between direct competition and indirect competition?
- Based on information from this story, describe Hulu’s new marketing strategy?
- How might Hulu’s new marketing strategy help the brand to stand out among competitors?
- What is advertising?
- Why do companies advertise?
- Why is advertising important to Hulu?
- How might this new strategy help Hulu to attract more advertisers?