See’s Candies, the California-based candy company, unveils their first ever and newest item, the “Chocolate Shop” candle.
Click here to read the story at finance.yahoo.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is brand extension?
- What is product development?
- Why would See’s Candies introduce a candle product?
- How might that represent an example of brand extension?
- What are ethics?
- Why do you think See’s describes how the new candle products are made as using ethically sourced materials?
- Who is Ritual + Fancy?
- Why do you think the brand teamed up with Ritual + Fancy in developing the new candle product?
- How do you think Ritual + Fancy might benefit from this partnership?
- What is sensory marketing?
- How might this story represent an example of sensory marketing?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- Why do you think they released the new product just in time for Mother’s Day?
- How might that help to explain the product’s target audience?