What is Wordle and how do you play? Wordle, now owned by the New York Times has five letters, six chances and zero clues. This is the game that is taking the internet by storm.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is entrepreneurship? What is a startup?
- What risks might be associated with a startup?
- Do you think all businesses have the same risk? Why or why not?
- Why do you think the New York Times bought Wordle?
- According to this story, less than 100 people were playing Wordle a few months ago. Now it is estimated that more than 2 million people are playing it. How do you think the game grew so quickly?
- According to the author of this story, Wordle does one thing, and one thing only, exceedingly well. What is it?
- What lessons can other entrepreneurs learn from Wordle?
- In your opinion, what is the key to Wordle’s success? Be prepared to discuss your opinion and share your ideas in class.