Tony Stark may be a man of mystery, but one thing we know about him is that he drives an Audi. That fact comes to us courtesy of a long and lucrative association between the luxury auto brand and Marvel Studios, whose films can sometimes resemble the Home Shopping Network when it comes to featuring products and logos onscreen.
Click here to read the story from forbes.com.
- What is product placement?
- Can you think of an example of a product placement that you have recognized while watching a show, movie or music video? If so, what was it?
- Does seeing a product or brand while watching a movie, show or music video change your perception of that product or brand? Why or why not?
- This article suggests the COVID-19 health crisis could result in more product placement partnerships in Hollywood. Why?
- According to information from this story, what is currently the best short-term product placement opportunity for brands? Why might that be?