For all the hype around TikTok among marketers, there are still some lingering issues on the platform that should give them pause — at least that’s what one would think.
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What is social media marketing?
- From a marketing perspective, what is the difference between various social media platforms?
- What is market segmentation?
- What is a demographic?
- What market segments are most likely to use TikTok?
- What types of businesses or brands might be most likely to use TikTok for marketing purposes?
- What are the current concerns with TikTok?
- How might those concerns present a risk from a marketing perspective?
- According to the author of this story, should marketers be more cautious using TikTok for marketing? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, is it worth the risk to continue marketing initiatives via TikTok for those businesses and brands who currently use the platform for marketing? Why or why not?