I’ve been doing some writing for our colleagues at MVP Index recently…below is a piece on cause with some great data we pulled together…you can find all their great work at MVP Index Insights.
Social responsibility and cause marketing have been a growing part of the ROI mix for brands for several years. Not the first element that is top of mind in a campaign, but especially for companies that are looking to skew younger, telling what you stand for and who you stand with would rise in a storytelling conversation.
Click here to read the story at joefavorito.com.
- What is cause marketing?
- What differentiates cause marketing from traditional sponsorship marketing?
- Can you think of an example of a cause marketing campaign that you have seen recently? What was it?
- Based on information from this story, provide one example of a brand and a cause related marketing campaign.
- What demographic might a brand be trying to reach if with a cause marketing campaign?
- Why do you think cause related marketing campaigns are a popular strategy with sports brands right now? Be prepared to discuss your answers.