As fans worldwide prepare for what will be the most-watched women’s sporting event of the year, Frito-Lay, Tournament Supporter and the Official USA Snack of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023™, is getting viewers ready for greatness with the debut of its new FIFA Women’s World Cup™ campaign.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- Who is FIFA?
- What is fandom?
- Why might the FIFA World Cup represent elevated levels of fandom?
- What is a mega event?
- What is the FIFA World Cup?
- How does FIFA make money?
- Why does FIFA need to make money?
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do you think businesses and brands sponsor mega events like the World Cup?
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and marketing of sports?
- Which best describes Frito-Lay’s sponsorship of the FIFA World Cup?
- What is promotion?
- Based on what you learned in this news story, how would you describe Frito-Lay’s World Cup promotion?
- Why would they introduce new flavors?
- How might fandom influence the brand’s World Cup promotion?
- What is digital marketing?
- How might this story demonstrate an example of digital marketing?
- Have you watched any World Cup action?
- Who did you watch with? Where did you watch?
- Why do you think brands might be interested in that information?