The Heinz Red Zone will remain at Acrisure Stadium. And one of the big ketchup bottles could be returning as well.
Click here to read the story at post-gazette.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do brands sponsor sports teams and leagues?
- What is sponsorship inventory?
- What are naming rights?
- Why are naming rights so valuable to a sponsor?
- What is a venue as it relates to the business of sports and entertainment?
- Why are naming rights valuable to a sports team or venue?
- Why do you think Kraft Heinz chose not to renew their naming rights deal?
- Why do you think Acrisure chose to invest in the naming rights once they became available?
- According to this story, Heinz will maintain a presence at the stadium. How so?
- How does that represent an example of sponsorship inventory?
- Why do you think Heinz still wanted to have a presence at the stadium?
- Why are some Steelers fans upset about the stadium name change?