You may have heard of the Great Bruce Springsteen Ticket Debacle. After a six-year Boss tour drought, tickets went on sale, and fans suddenly found themselves staring at $4,000 price tags. Born to sob!
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What are ticket sales?
- Why are ticket sales important to musicians?
- What is event management? How is it different from event marketing?
- What is a venue?
- Why are ticket sales important to a venue?
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing an important function of marketing?
- What is dynamic pricing?
- How does an organization benefit from dynamic pricing?
- How does dynamic pricing impact consumers?