The Circuit of The Americas welcomed a three-day crowd of 440,000 for the United States Grand Prix, making it a new race weekend record for F1.
Click here to read the story at motorsport.com.
- What is Formula1?
- What is the U.S. Grand Prix?
- What is fandom?
- How would you describe the international fandom of F1 and Grand Prix events?
- Why do you think F1 is growing in popularity among Americans?
- What is publicity?
- How much do you think the success of F1’s series on Netflix help to boost its popularity in the United States?
- What is competition for the entertainment dollar?
- How might the growth of F1 in the U.S. represent the concept of competition for the entertainment dollar?
- Who might represent direct competition to F1?
- Who might represent indirect competition?
- In your opinion, how might the popularity of F1 in the U.S. impact NASCAR?
- Do you think F1 will continue to grow in the United States? How big could it become?
- What is the difference between event management and event marketing?
- What challenges might Grand Prix event management professionals face when hosting an event, particular with the number of those attending increasing significantly each year?
- How do you think Grand Prix event marketing professionals approach the marketing of a U.S. event as F1 continues to grow?