Kraft is looking to add its Mac & Cheese to the infamous Big Mac, and the brand has launched a nationwide call-to-action in order to make its way onto the McDonald’s menu.
Click here to read the story at thrillist.com.
- What is a marketing stunt?
- Why would Kraft say they want McDonald’s to add Mac & Cheese to the Big Mac?
- Do you think Kraft really wants this to happen or is this just a marketing stunt?
- What is brand collaboration?
- Why do brands collaborate?
- Do you think the two brands will collaborate on a Mac & Cheese Big Mac promotion?
- Should they? Why or why not?
- What is digital marketing?
- What is a microsite?
- How is Kraft utilizing social and digital marketing as part of this campaign?