Everyone knows the McDonald’s jingle. Even people who think they don’t.
On a 90-degree day at Brooklyn’s McCarren Park in early September, parkgoer Kash Livingston told us he wasn’t familiar with the jingle. But as soon as he heard “ba da ba ba ba,” he said, “I’m Lovin’ It.”
Click here to read the story at marketingbrew.com.
- What is advertising?
- What is branding?
- What is brand awareness?
- What is a jingle?
- Why would a business use a jingle in its advertising?
- How might a jingle help to drive brand awareness?
- Are you familiar with the McDonald’s jingle?
- Based on what you learned in this story, describe how the McDonald’s jingle came to be.
- What is another example of a jingle that McDonald’s has used in its past marketing campaigns?
- Do you think McDonald’s will ever change the “I’m Lovin’ It” jingle? Why or why not?