Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?
Pottery Barn launched its new colorful and cheerful home collaboration inspired by the classic holiday film “Elf.”
Click here to read the story at foxbusiness.com.
- What is the marketing mix?
- What is promotion?
- Why is promotion an important part of the marketing mix?
- What are the different types of promotion?
- How would you describe this promotion from Pottery Barn?
- Why do you think promotion is important to Pottery Barn?
- What is licensing?
- Why do you think Pottery Barn needs a license to use Buddy the Elf in any products it offers?
- Why do you think they would want to offer Buddy the Elf themed products?
- Do you think these products will be popular sellers? Why or why not?
- Even if customers don’t buy Buddy the Elf products while visiting stores, how might this promotion still benefit Pottery Barn?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- Why are the holidays an important time of year for retailers like Pottery Barn?