That classic Fisher-Price toy rotary phone is getting a modern upgrade.
The toy company announced Tuesday it will launch a version of its Chatter Telephone capable of taking real phone calls. The phone is available for pre-order at BestBuy.com while supplies last for $60, about six times more than the toy, which normally sells for around $9.99.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is publicity?
- What is a publicity or marketing stunt?
- What is promotion?
- What type of promotion do you think it might be when only a limited supply of the product is available?
- What do you think Fisher-Price hopes to accomplish with this promotion?
- What is distribution?
- Why do you think the phone is only available at Best Buy online?
- According to this story, how much will the phone cost?
- How do you think they determined that price point?