Along with supply chain issues, the rising cost of raw materials and other lingering business challenges stemming from the pandemic, a big focus in the C-suites of many of the world’s largest corporations has been the creation of a new executive rank: Chief Customer Officer.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is consumer behavior?
- Why is it important for businesses to understand consumer behavior?
- What are industry trends?
- Why do you think some of the world’s largest corporations are creating new positions for Chief Customer Officers?
- How would you describe the role of Chief Customer Officer?
- How might this provide an example of a career opportunity in marketing?
- What is customer service?
- Why is customer service important?
- How might this new position help companies to provide better customer service?
- How might McDonald’s benefit from the addition of a Chief Customer Officer?