Lululemon is calling it quits on Mirror. And it’s tagging Peloton for help parachuting out of connected fitness.
Click here to read the story at theverge.com.
- What is a brand?
- What type of business is Lululemon?
- How would you describe the Lululemon brand?
- What is “connected fitness”?
- What type of business is Peloton?
- What is rebranding?
- How would you describe the Peloton brand? Is it a technology brand? A fitness brand?
- Why do you think Peloton chose to rebrand earlier this year?
- What was the Lululemon “Mirror” product?
- Why do you think they originally purchased “Mirror”?
- Why do you think they are discontinuing the product and its streaming service?
- Based on information from this news story, describe the partnership between Lululemon and Peloton.
- Why do you think Lululemon decided to partner with Peloton?
- How might Peloton benefit from the partnership?
- Why is it important that both brands benefit from the partnership?